To Report A...

Street Light Outage

To report a street light outage to Pepco, please visit their interactive map here. You may also download their app. The Village of Martin’s Additions pays Pepco monthly for the cost of street lighting in the Village.  Since installing our LED's, monthly bills have decreased by approximately 85 percent. 

Water or Sewer Problem

To report a water main break or any other problem with water or sewer service, contact WSSC (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission) directly at:

Tips from the Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) on preventing frozen and burst water pipes during cold weather: Preventing Frozen and Burst Pipes—-LGITalertJan2016

If you are unable to report an outage or issue to Pepco or WSSC directly using one of the options above, you may contact the Village Office ( or 301-656-4112) and the Village will report the outage. 

Stay connected
with Martin's Editions Newsletter.

Learn more

Have Questions? Contact Us Today.


7013 Brookville Road, Suite B, 2nd Floor
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815-3263
Office Hours 9 AM - 5 PM Monday-Friday


Phone: 301-656-4112
Fax: 301-656-0030