Water and Sewer

Water and Sewer

To report a water main break or any other problem with water or sewer service, contact WSSC (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission) directly at:

Tips from the Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) on preventing frozen and burst water pipes during cold weather: Preventing Frozen and Burst Pipes—-LGITalertJan2016

Stay connected
with Martin's Editions Newsletter.

Learn more

Have Questions? Contact Us Today.


7013 Brookville Road, Suite B, 2nd Floor
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815-3263
Office Hours 9 AM - 5 PM Monday-Friday


Phone: 301-656-4112
Fax: 301-656-0030